1. We get to know each other on the phone or via Skype. We discuss your expectations and/ or brainstorm together which course type or private lesson(s) you wish/ we recommend. Also we look at how many hours are minimally required and whether we can agree on exact appointments.
2. We will send you a written offer, and if you accept it we can get started!
3. If you want to do the course on-site then a dance teacher will come to you on the appointed times.
4. If you booked an online course the best thing to do is to connect to a tv or beamer* with internet and your webcam so that we can communicate via video call.
You learn your dance steps, your flash mobs, your show or whatever it is you wish to learn therefore wherever it is you are with your group of friends, guests, fellow students, school friends, etc.
* It is also possible to use a laptop or tablet, however this can sometimes be inconvenient because all participants should be able to see the screen clearly during the lesson.